Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wedding Wednesday- short wedding dress

I must admit, I adore Wedding dresses.  In fact for me, two of the most important details were my dress and the photography, so they came pretty early on in the planning.  If there was a way that I could sell wedding dresses one day a week to get my fix, I'd do it in a heart beat.
(source)

A new trend for the past year is this short wedding dress.  It's great for brides who love to dance, have fabulous shoes to show off, or looking for a twist to the tradition. The above photo is what I actually wore for my rehearsal dinner.  I know, it's a little much, but I love sparkle and poof, and I fell in love it.  I got the dress at this great site called "Uniquely-Vintage" and they have so many options for Prom/Wedding dresses. So many, that I have decided to share some of their short wedding dress options with you :)  I've seen a lot of brides that get the cute short dress for the reception part of the wedding too.  I mean, two wedding dresses is two times the fun, right?  Ck didn't think so, but then again I loved my wedding dress so I wouldn't have wanted to take it off anyway.

(*all dresses can be found on their site here)










How can you not enjoy fashion?  Don't you love them all! So pretty and fun :)





Anyone have any thoughts about the short wedding dress?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment