Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Wines :)

Someone reminded me today that I didn't post our holiday wine gift of 2010! Wait til you see :) First, I should explain.  Every Christmas CK and I pick out a wine and buy a case to give one bottle to each of his aunts/uncles and the cousins that are 21, as well as my parents, and his grandmother. Over the years, this list have gotten longer, as everyone is getting older, so this year it was more than a case.  We always keep one for ourselves as we build our wine cellar of memories.  Last year since we have just signed the mortgage on our house, we gave this wine.

(source)
Cute label, right?  However, I thought it was pretty bitter.  Oh well.  The two years before that we gave this one...
(source)

Due to our love of penguins and then this one because supposedly it came from Transylvania...

(source) 
 However, this year I found one that would be perrrrrfect for my blog and CK couldn't find anything else that he liked better, so I won :) Who knows if it tastes good, but how cute...
(personal photo)

Perfect, right? and the label reads on the back...

"""  Somewhere near the cool shadows of the laundry room.  Past the litter box and between the plastic yard toys.  This is your time.  Time to enjoy the moment without the madness.  The dishes can wait.  Dinner be dammed."

Love it! right? and much to my surprise, as I googled the wine, I saw this Italian delight has her own blog too!  You can check it out here....



Anyone else choose wine by the fabulous label ? ( I hear you shouldn't but I do, sometimes)



No comments:

Post a Comment