Saturday, January 15, 2011

Laundry filled weekend

(source)
Today was filled with doing laundry in our household, I know pretty lame.  Ck takes it down to the basement because my allergies can't handle that floor and then I fold.  Tonight, Casanova thought he would help too, because he acquired a passion for socks.  Just like his daddy, instead of being helpful, he became a distraction, as he found himself stuck in the collapsible hamper. 


So, Daddy, being helpful that he is, took the photo while laughing, and then proclaimed he would take care of the puppy so that I could finish folding.  Ten seconds later, I heard a loud crash, a word I shall not repeat, and then a puppy sitting attentively by my side, no Daddy to be found.  Casanova and CK had managed to play a little to rough near my shelves and decapitate my bridal head from our wedding cake topper!

I would lie to you, if I told you that I stayed calm and didn't care that my wedding cake topper is now broken due to poor supervision in a 10 second time span.  Like seriously? seriously! 



But last, I leave you with this question... where the hell do all the socks go?  Is this  a puppy dog heaven or a mix-matched sock graveyard?

(*all personal photos if not sourced)

1 comment: