Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yay for pink things!

On one of the Wedding Wednesdays of my past, I shared with you that one of my besties got married this past year too.  (You can find the post about her Polish wedding traditions here.)  Well, now I am so happy to share that she and her husband have welcomed their second child, a beautiful baby girl named Rylee, yesterday. 
How cute is she?! This is their first girl and I am so happy to be able to buy her lots of pink things.  Finally, someone has a girl, yay! :)  So, I am sharing this, because the exact day that this little girl came into the world, I actually finished her blanket.  I've been working on it off and on since the fall.  Her bedroom colors are light pink, light purple, and light green (super cute color combo for a little girl of course).  So, here's how it turned out and I'm so excited for her "Welcome to the World Party" next weekend so I can give it to her. Yay!

(*all personal photos)



How many blankets do you think a newborn receives?

No comments:

Post a Comment