Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedding Wednesday- I heart STDs

(source)
 I heart STDs. Whooa, it's Wedding Wednesday, so STD as in Save-The-Dates!  They are basically unnecessary if you are having a small wedding or planning last minute, but I'm the queen of details that are unnecessary :)  But really, they are a great way to do something fun, creative, and a little less than traditional (totally my style).  Even this bride I know who did everything to-the-T of what a wedding should be, down to the perfect wording on her invitations, did a fun postcard for her save the date.  It's a way to be funnnn.  (think know this bride? you may know her as my friend GG and you can find her new blog here at In an Envelope).  Much to my surprise, Ck and I got another awesome postcard save the date in the mail yesterday for a July wedding.

(personal photo)
Yes, its landed itself a spot on my fridge with all the others, hanging with my pink and green magnet.  (and P.S. if you are keeping track this is wedding #7 for 2011 that CK and I are invited too, umm YIKES)


What do you think of the postcard Save the Date idea?


No comments:

Post a Comment