Monday, December 20, 2010

Are your trees cold?

(personal photo)
Last month, Ck and I went into the city to celebrate his Grandmother's birthday.  We always have such a fun time with his family, especially since he has two cousins, very similar to our age, that got engaged/married with us this past year.  On the walk from the restaurant to his cousin J and B's apartment, I was talking about how I wanted to start a new blog about our lifestyle but also as a way to show inspiration of creativity.  On our way back to our car, I saw this.  A sweater created for a tree!  So random, yet fun.  Ck was confused why I stopped walking to take a picture, but I try to explain to him how randomly creative this and the city is.  He just laughed and reminded me I lacked a coat and it's cold out.  It got me thinking though, wondering what the story was about this, and much to my surprise I found others on the internet....

Both of these above photos can be found on this site, with the story of this Carol-in-a- tree.
And this tree was a project in Pittsburgh, found here.
And this last one is found here at the Botanical Gardens in London.  Crazy, right?  I mean now not only do we have to keep ourselves warm, but our trees too?



Have you ever spotted anything that you thought was so weird you just had to grab a photo?




No comments:

Post a Comment