Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday's breakfast...Cinna my Buns

(personal photo)
Sunday's breakfast...Cinnabuns! Don't worry they had plenty of frosting too, added once they cooled for 2 minutes.  They are actually just out of the Pillsbury dough can but I wanted to point out one trick.  Surprisingly, I do not have a non-stick round cake pan, or well, I couldn't find it this morning.  So, I used my smaller Rachael Ray serving-ware and it worked just as well.  I actually love this set because they are the shape of the letter U and how they deep down and curve upward, is well artsy and stylish.  Yes, serving ware can be stylish.  Cooking, just like life, is all about rolling with the punches and improvising with a smile.


How do you handle things when they don't go as planned???

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment