Thursday, December 2, 2010

VIC-Tory!!! (or atleast I hope)

(personal Photo)
Meet Casanova our newest addition, who is a 8 1/2 week old Rottweiler Puppy, who is going to be one big doggie. He's a handful as he is not potty trained yet, poor Mommy's house :( but we are working with the crate training and today has been a good day so far!

(source)

So I share with you my puppy as I root for my football team, the Philadelphia Eagles, of course.  You may wonder how these two are related if you aren't really into sports.  Well, here is Philly, we are pretty territorial over our sports teams, just like Rottweilers typical are!! The other obvious comparison is our current Quarterback Michael Vick.  I actually happen to like him and think he is a great player, but man if there is any player that has taken a lot of heat about there off-the-field life, it's this guy.  He spent significant time in prison for dog fighting, but probably was "made an example of".  Ugh, those poor doggies! There are so many jokes the commentators have made in reference to dogs and his playing, that it is kind of sad that this is what is known for. 
(source)
Believe me, I am not a supporter of dog fight and it makes me want to vomit thinking of animal cruelty (as I listen to my puppy crying in his crate because he doesn't want to go to bed) but I do feel like he can change our football team, if the public allows him.  I even found this below...remember in my previous post I was saying that my puppy was chewing on everything?  Well now there is even a chew toy about this topic...
(a bigger Roti with his Mike Vick Chew toy found here)
Supposedly, this Mike Vick chew toy gives a percentage of its cost to animals, but who knows...anyway here's to hoping we get a win!



Football wins or loses effect my household moral, is this weird, or can you relate?




No comments:

Post a Comment