Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cyber Monday...(for me)

Yesterday I spent the day at my mom's helping her set up some more Christmas decorations and online shopping for presents.  This year we are all in charge of picking out our presents because my mom is unable to do so, but this is quite a task.  It took me awhile but here's what is on my list...

(source)
New Uggs :) These are a twist on the "Classic Tall Sand" because they have 3 toggles, but I think that makes it even easier to fold them down, wouldn't you think? I like the look.  I was going to get the chestnut color but I stuck with the sand as I blogged previous that my short sand uggs were getting old.

(source)
A year subscription to the Rachael Ray magazine.  I have to admit I am one of those people who throws a magazine in the cart at the checkout on occasion.  I've been doing good about not getting gossip magazines lately because my husband makes fun of me, but Everyday with Rachael Ray is one I usually always pick up.  What better way to save a little, then to have it come to my house.

(source)
  The I-phone 4...OMG I just thought of this while my mom, husband, and I were talking.  I was complaining about how my I-phone's picture quality was not as good as my husband and that maybe I needed to get a camera with a built in USB port with the rest of my X-mas money.  My husband said that was ridiculous because we already have a camera.  My point was I just hate trying to find the cable to hook up the camera, I mean it can be a hassle.  I've been up for a new phone since the summer, but didn't feel it was necessary with the wedding money being spent.  The three of us thought this might be a good idea.  Then a family friend came for dinner and he had an even newer I-phone than my husband, the i-phone 4 that is.  Was this a sign?He showed us some cool tricks, like the video chat.  He said he hasnt used it because he didn't know anyone who had it but that you could flip the camera so that its on you and use it as a mirror.  Yup, you guess it, that's what sold me on the idea!  So, stay tuned, because pretty soon I will be able to take much more clearer photos for the blog!!

What are you asking for this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment