Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa in the Suburbs

(personal photo)
I'm not gonna lie, I love living in the Suburbs!  I'm close enough to ride into the city for dinner or a wedding dress yet far enough out that I feel safe, have no issue with parking, and well some crazy things happen.  Like today, about 20 minutes before the football game, we heard loud sirens and walked outside to see...you guessed it Santa on our street and not a sleigh, but a fire truck and his elves carrying candy canes too! 
We jumped up and took the puppy out to see what was all the chatter.  Note: they say "socialization" is key to having a proper large dog so I've been exposing him to all kinds of people and noises. 

However, he did not like this loud noise or the lights.  He looked up at us with confusion, then ran between CK's legs.  poor puppy!




Have there been any Santa spottings in your town?


No comments:

Post a Comment