Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Being Snowed in....

Yesterday, we were snowed in and what better day to have a good breakfast after shoveling then this day.  Last year, we had some pretty big snow storms and Ck had broken his arm, so it was on me to do all the shoveling.  I'm not going to lie, it was a little rough, when at one point the snow was up to my waist!  So, Ck did all the shoveling this time while I cooked up something to eat.  French toast hit the spot.  With a splash of vanilla, cinnamon, and the juice of a clementine, they turned out great. This is a good time to point out how cool my silverware from my shower is, the knife sits up all on its own!

Being snowed in gave us time for CK to complain about my growing shoe and magazine collection but also to finish up our dreaded thank you notes from the wedding.  I know, I know, I'm super late and that's tacky.  Technically, we just got someone's gift two days ago, sooo...yea, we have a lot going on too though, but they will be sent tomorrow, no thanks to CK, since I had to write them all.  This is what happens when you have 200+ guests, yikes!


What would you do if you were snowed in?



No comments:

Post a Comment