Sunday, December 26, 2010

My favorite Christmas blog photos

Tis the season to become inspired...I share with you some of my favorite holiday photos from the blogs I frequent, just in case you have already lost your holiday spirit.

Words can't even describe how I love thee...and I know that it shall  never happen for me :(
(source)

And "going green" is something my household loves to do.  I love this idea to re-use your Trader Joe's bags for gift wrap...and I even did it myself!
(source)
For my love of penguins and bright colors...
(source)
and from the ornament exchange I played in, all bloggers have to heart this one...
(source)
 Just because...
(source)



And the whole reason why I wrote this post was because of this photo, I think its so creative, in a not-trying-to-be-flashy kinda way...
(source)




Did you have a good holiday?




No comments:

Post a Comment