Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday Cleaning and Penguins :)

(personal photo)

Sunday Funday included a little winter cleaning.  Ck was actually home all day this Sunday so we got a lot accomplished including changing our sheets to our fabulous penguin sheets! I heart them because they are the T-shirt material sheets, that have a little hot pink in them, though mostly blue for CK.  This lead me to thinking though, exactly how often are you supposed to change your sheets?  Oh to be a housewife, right?  I did a little research and found this article by wisegeek.com which says it should be every week to 2 weeks.  I'm going to try and be more diligent of this, or at least I hope to!  How often do you do this task?  I love clean sheets however, I hate putting the fitted sheet on.  True?

(personal photo)
And, we cleaned the puppy for the first time too.  Yikes!  He jumped right out of the tub when the water hit him just like my sheets probably did in the washer. Then he looked at us like we are intentionally torturing him. haha.  But after CK got into the tub with him he just sat there and let us use the baby puppy shampoo on him.  Such a good doggie!!
(personal photo)
And just in the spirit of interior design, I share with you my shower hooks.  Ck's favorite animal is a penguin so I found these awesome penguin hooks.  I used a blue shower curtain but the inside interior curtian in bright orange and as you can see the rug in the above tub photo is orange too.  I chose orange to bring out the color of the penguins beak and feet, cute right?  Sometimes it's the little things that bring a room together.







Do you do your cleaning on the weekends or little by little throughout the week?


No comments:

Post a Comment