Monday, December 27, 2010

Some gifts this year...

Remember in my last post, I shared about re-using your Trader Joe's bags for gift wrap? Well I took that idea and used it from one of our gifts.  My aunt E and cousin M always making wrapping gifts and art form and I hope to get my into this from now on.  It's so cool when they almost don't even want to unwrap the gift because it's so fabulous.  I just used yarn I had left over from the Christmas tree in white and then we did a red card to bring out the little red details in the bag. Inside you would find our present for the grandparents this year.  Their "Brag Book" which I created on Mixbook.com.  They turned out great!

and most other gifts we gave were gift cards or money, but we gave his nephew this fabulous cop costume that has it's own name tag with photo. so cute!





Do you get joy from the gifts you give or is more of just a task you have to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment