Sunday, December 12, 2010

Babe, they are called "pugz"

(personal photo)

So, last week, my sister and I, took my family dog Bazelle to the vet for our Dad.  We thought she had gained weight, but apparently she is basically the same weight she was last year. Whoops, and I am the one who specializes in Eating Disorders, and I am passing judgement on my parent's doggie, sorry Baz!  She is the pretty lab in the background of the above photo from two years ago.  She is a great older lab who is laid back and chill, however, she was not socialized well so she's not a huge fan of other dogs or babies.  She doesn't bite but sometimes she growls loudly, so we are working on this with Casanova.  Hopefully they will become friends :)  This whole "socializing" thing has become my latest google search as it is very important for puppies that are going to be huge dogs. 

Anyway, while I was in the vet, I started reading one of the animal magazines (yes I am now that girl) and I saw these and I knew I had to share with you all...
(personal photo)

Yes, Uggs for dogs! I showed CK and he said I was ridiculous and shook his head.  He hates my Uggs so I knew he would think its stupid.  Hahah they are called "pugz".  This made me smile because they are so funny.  The add says they come in all sizes, so even for a puppy with paws the size of my palm, like Nova.


Smiling yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment