Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm back...it's been a while, remember me?


Do you remember me?  I was blogging about my October wedding and my blog was 14 to 4ever which you can find here.  I suddenly stopped blogging, at the end of July, and never shared the final details on my wedding! Sorry to leave you hanging, I am sure most of you moved on already.  The reality was that a close family member of mine, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer at the end of July.  Boo, I know, kinda ironic that I am known as a girl who loves pink and I got married in the month of October which in Breast Cancer awareness month, but they say things happen for a reason.  Anyway, a lot has happened since July... 
(personal photo)
(personal photo)

I am now happily married to my prince charming (and charming he thinks his is) and we had a fabulous time in Italy for our honeymoon.  
(Oh the wine in Italy was to die for!!!)
When we got back, I found out that being a fabulous wife is hard when you have a stressful job, so I decided to take a break from being a therapist for a little.  Don't get me wrong, I still want to help people, but a good therapist knows when they have to much going on in their life, and they take some time for themselves...
(photo source)
So, now that I have some time to start blogging again, (not really what my husband's thought I'd be doing with my new found time), time around I hope to continue shared my passion for art, cooking, design, and fabulous sparkly things.  My husband wanted me to become domesticated before we got married and I think I successfully became deceivingly domestic.  Listen... sometimes when there are 20 million things go on, its hard to find the time and fun in cooking, cleaning, and designing but I have found ways to trick myself into making them fun. Those women of the 40's made it look easy!! My Ultimate goal is to be half MS and half  MM and I remind myself of this daily.  What is she talking about, you are probably thinking? Well, its simple, That is 50% Martha Stewart as I admire her talent for arts and crafts, cooking, and housewares/design and 50% Marilyn Monroe because she is a glamorous and fabulous blondie who loved to sparkle and didn't care who hated on her shine!   Sometimes people don't understand the ones who are naturally fabulous, but that's for another post.  Don't worry I will make sure to share more wedding tips on my Wednesday Wedding Woes for Brides who need advice from someone not internally involved in their wedding, interior decorating inspirations, personal cooking feats, artistic endeavors, and much more.  See you soon!




So let's be honest,have you missed me? 




No comments:

Post a Comment