Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello, my name is...

(personal photo)
Tonight we had our first puppy kindergarten class.  It's an 8 week course at Petsmart, which should help Casanova socialize with other dogs, people, and noises.  I must say he was the star of puppy class.  However, CK and I were just talking about how we used to dislike people who talk about their dogs all the time, yet here we are being those people.  So, I get it and I'm sorry!  But in the spirit of creative things in my life, I just wanted to share with you the new doggie tag that finally came yesterday.  I got it from Sofa City Sweethearts on etsy.com.  Incase you didn't get it, its supposed to look like one of those sticker name tags that says "Hello my name is..." and then you write in your name.  Here's how it looks with his stylish collar...
(personal photo)
Matches perfectly right?  and lastly here's how it looks on my pretty puppy.  If you dislike dogs, sorry, but he's doing really good in class, he can sit and lay down at 11 weeks and he doesn't bark often, you'd like him, seriously...
(personal photo)
However, he does look sad that I am taking his photo here. hahah.


Is your pet stylish?

No comments:

Post a Comment