Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wedding Wednesday-Mrs. Nicole Richie-Madden :)

(source)


On Wedding gossip, Ms. Nicole Richie was supposedly married this weekend and Paris wasn't invited? Very interesting.  I don't necessarily care who was or wasn't there, but I can't wait to see more pictures.  I love Nicole's style being a little hippie/arty but then glamorous at times, like me, despite the fact that her weight could be a little higher (but that's coming from someone who worked with Eating Disordered patients who idealized Nicole's weight).  I think the two are a fun couple and I love a groom who is a little unique himself even with a few showing tattoos, if they are tasteful or mean something.  But then again CK has a full sleeve so maybe I'm a little partial.  :)  I heard she wore three dresses, but I don't know how she could top the one above. L-O-V-E it Nik!



Tulle is a little much, for most brides, but I think Nicole pulled it off, do you?


1 comment:

  1. I agree - the dress in that photo is very fabulous! I Can't wait for release of more pictures. I really love Nicole's style, it's right up there with Rachel Bilson and (dare I say it?) Taylor Swift in my book!

    ReplyDelete